T100. Classic Sixties styling.
Bang up to date engineering. Retro meets modern. Double-barrelled, fuel-injected responsiveness from the 865cc parallel twin. Smooth pulling, double-barrelled fun. A mellow backbeat from the twin peashooter exhausts. Chrome engine covers. Black instrument surround with tacho. Triumph logo on the seat. Two-tone paint. Spoked wheels. Fork gaiters. You got the look. Motorcycling the way it's meant to be. Ride it with a smile.
- Engine: 865cc parallel-twin is classic British style but fuel-injected for clean running and total reliability. Delivers 68PS with a soulful tone only a Triumph can deliver.
- Wheels: Classic spoked wheels make for great looks and easy handling.
- Styling: Pure sixties look with wire wheels, peashooter silencers, smooth topped seat with white piping and chromed tank badge confirming this Triumph’s authenticity.
- Instruments: Matching speedo and tachometer sit proudly over the chromed headlight and deliver a comprehensive instrument package for the T100.
- Chassis: Classically styled tubular steel frame with 41mm front forks and modern disc brakes.
Engine and Transmission
- Type: Air-cooled, DOHC, parallel-twin, 360º firing interval
- Capacity: 865cc
- Bore/Stroke: 90 x 68mm
- Fuel System: Multipoint sequential electronic fuel injection with SAI
- Exhaust: Stainless steel headers, twin chromed silencers.
- Final Drive: X ring chain
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Gearbox: 5-speed
- Oil Capacity: 4.5 litres (1.2 US gals)
Chassis, Running Gear and Displays
- Frame: Tubular steel cradle
- Swingarm: Twin-sided, tubular steel
- Front Wheel: 36-spoke 19 x 2.5in
- Rear Wheel: 40-spoke 17 x 3.5in
- Front Tire: 100/90 R19
- Rear Tire: 130/80 R17
- Front Suspension: Kayaba 41mm forks, 120mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Kayaba chromed spring twin shocks with adjustable preload, 106mm rear wheel travel
- Front Brakes: Single 310mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
- Rear Brakes: Single 255mm disc, Nissin 2-piston floating caliper
- Instrument Display/Functions: Analogue speedometer and tachometer with odometer and trip information
Dimensions and Capacities
- Length: 2230 mm (87.7 in)
- Width (handlebars): 740 mm (29.1 in)
- Height without mirrors: 1100 mm (43.3 in)
- Seat Height: 775 mm (30.5 in)
- Wheelbase: 1500 mm (59.0 in)
- Rake/Trail: 28º/110 mm
- Fuel Tank Capacity / Efficiency: 16 litres (4.2 US gals)
- Wet Weight (ready to ride): 230 kg (506 lbs)
Performance (measured at crankshaft to 95/1/EC)
- Maximum Power: 68PS / 67bhp / 50kW @ 7500rpm
- Maximum Torque: 68Nm / 50 ft.lbs @ 5800rpm
- Fuel Efficiency: 43 MPG City / 57 MPG Highway
Fuel Efficiency estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle conducted under ideal laboratory conditions. Actual mileage may vary based upon personal riding habits, weather, vehicle condition, and other factors.